Yahoo Wallet allows users to store credit card and billing information in order to make the process easier and faster whenever you make purchases on Oath. You must be a registered Yahoo user to create a Yahoo Wallet.
Information collection and use practices
- Certain services on Oath require you to use Yahoo Wallet, such as buying Yahoo Mail Plus.
- In addition to registration information, Yahoo Wallet asks for payment information (first name and surname, credit card number and expiry date) and a billing address in order to process purchases on Oath.
Practices Regarding Your Ability to Update or Delete Information
- To update or delete information in your Yahoo Wallet, visit Yahoo Wallet or access ‘Premium Services’ from your Account Information screen.
- To update your credit card information, you can delete each credit card individually or edit any field by selecting one of the ‘edit’ links.
- You can elect to have your card number stored and remembered by Yahoo Wallet or, alternatively, you can re-enter it each time you make a purchase.
- The contents of your Yahoo Wallet are protected by your password. Please remember that no data transmission over the Internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed as 100% secure. To learn more about security, including the steps we have taken and steps you can take, please read Security at Oath.
- Please see Help if you have questions about this service.